This is a family friendly park and every effort will be made to ensure that standard.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Check-in is at 2pm and check-out at noon.
- Pets may be exercised in the dog park. Dogs must be on a leash and limit 2 dogs per RV. Under no circumstances are dogs to be tied to outside of RV. Owners must clean up after their pets, including inside dog runs.
- Quiet hours observed between 10pm and 7am.
- Do not leave trash out overnight. All trash is to be placed in the trash dumpsters.
- Park in designated areas only. PARKING ON THE GRASS IS PROHIBITED.
- No inoperable or unregistered vehicles, or any repairing of vehicles inside the park.
- On-site washing of vehicles or RVs is prohibited.
- Use of generators inside the park is prohibited.
- No tarps, fences or cages allowed for any reason in the campground.
- No blocking/parking in vacant campsites. Please be considerate of those arriving “after hours.”
- Due to the accessibility of water features and ponds, child supervision is required at all times.
- Monthly tenants can make arrangements for cable/high speed internet with their own provider at their site.
- Monthly tenants are allowed 8 personal items outside their RV (table, 2 chairs and a grill would be considered 4 units).
Check Out Our Rates
Good Shepherd RV Park offers competitive rates. From short stay daily rates to long stay monthly rates, we have it all. We also have uncovered parking and the option of covered parking
for long stays. Contact us today!